Installation of Robomow RC Models in England
Robomow is designed to be self-installed, and comes with everything you require to do this in the box. However, we understand you may prefer to have your Robomow installed for you, so we offer a complete professional installation service by fully trained Robomow approved installers. This service is available in mainland England.
How It Works
One of the Robomow installers will contact you directly to learn about your garden and arrange an installation date.
Base station and perimeter guidance wire are fully installed and tested.
The installer will set up a basic configuration designed to get your Robomow ready to cut. This includes operating times, safety and security options. You will be able to customise all of these at any point to best suit your lifestyle. Make adjustments as the seasns change and you lwn develops.
You will get a demonstration and advice on maintenance and care of the machine to maximise its operating life. We recommend that you take time to understand the settings so you can adjust these as required.
* All planning, one visit installation and basic settings
* Multi zone setup i.e. the main zone plus one additional zone. Subsequent zones are £50 each.
* All travel expenses by the installer
* Full time required to complete the installation
* Training about your Robomow and a demonstration
* Set up and registration of mobile application if required
* Installation accessories (If you require additional accessories beyond those included in the box then these are chargeable separately)
What's Not Included
* The provison of a 240v Mains outdoor socket within 15m of the base station
* Extra items such as pegs, wire and additional perimeter switch is required for additional zones.
* No alteration to the garden
* Repeat visits would be chargeable
After You Installation
Once your Robomow has been installed, we will leave you with additional pegs, perimeter wire and repair connectors to allow you to make small configuration changes to suit your lawn as your garden develops.
After your Robomow is installed, we recommend that you connect it to the mobile application (where possible / excludes RX12u) to make managing your robot and its settings as quick and easy as possible.
Installation is for the English mainland only. Please enquire for price for Wales, Scotland. Installation is subject to availability. There are some areas where this installation service cannot be performed and is subject to availability. Please call if required on 0113 2819219