The Cobra RM53SPH Pro rear roller petrol lawn mower is powered by a Honda GXV160 engine and is built for the demands of the domestic and professional gardener.You can rely on a Honda engine to deliver reliable, easy starting, fuel efficient performance, day in and day out. The engine packs quite a punch and offers a quiet yet powerful and lightweight combination for a variety of demanding mowing conditions. Fitted with a high speed gearbox to quickly mow large areas.
The Cobra RM53SPH Pro has a wide 53cm (21") cutter deck a strong steel liner and is equipped with a heavy steel rear roller to achieve a traditional striped finish. The split differential drive prevents slipping and damp ground and ensures the lawn won't be scalped whilst turning. Mowing right up to the edge of flowerbeds and borders is possible as the rear roller supports the lawn mower when the front wheels are in line with the border edge.
Cobra RM53SPH Pro Rear Roller Lawnmower
* Honda GXV160 engine - professionals rely on the GXV160 to deliver reliable, easy starting, fuel efficient performance, day in and day out. The GXV160 petrol engine offers a quiet, yet powerful and lightweight combination for a variety of demanding applications
* Traditional stripe - equipped with a heavy steel rear roller, the Cobra RM53SPH Pro will create a traditional striped finish. The split differential drive prevents slipping on damp ground and ensures the lawn wont be scalped whilst turning. The RM53SPH Pro also gives you the ability to mow right up to the edge of flowerbeds and borders. The rear roller supports the lawn mower when the front wheels are in line with the border edge. Heavy duty handle support and bumper bar as standard.
* Shaft drive - the high specification RM53SPH Pro machine from Cobra is shaft driven rather than belt or chain drive, so it will cope easily with long periods of intensive use in the most challenging conditions. This model has the high speed gearbox to get the job done quickly.
* Powerful fan for superior grass collection - come rain or shine, the Cobra fan assisted collection system ensures a great collection every time. Even in the dampest conditions, the integrated fan works like a vacuum to further improve the collection of grass cuttings into the 75 litre collection bag. This fan assisted collection system is also efficient in the removal of other garden debris such as leaves
* Blade Brake Clutch System - allows you to stop the blades while the engine keeps running. With most traditional mowers, when you let go of the handlebar, the engine stops running and you have to restart the mower to continue. This can be a hassle, especially if you are bagging. Roto-Stop stops the blades from turning, but keeps the engine running. There is no need to restart the mower
2 Years Domestic Warranty 1 Years Professional Use
Type Rear Roller
Propulsion Self propelled (high speed)
Cutting Width (cm) 53
Blade Type Rotary
Deck Heavy duty cast aluminium deck
Power Type Petrol
Engine/Motor Honda GXV160
Starting Method Recoil
Throttle Control Yes
No of Heights of Cut 7
Lowest Height of Cut (mm) 13
Highest Height of Cut (mm) 59
Grass Bag Capacity (ltr) 75
Weight (kg) 56
Handle Folding Yes
Max Domestic Warranty (yrs) 2 - 1 Year Professional Use
Cobra Lawnmower & Garden Machinery - the evloution has begun
Cobra lawnmowers and garden machinery have a comprehensive manufacturer's warranty, giving you peace of mind protecting your investment. When you buy Cobra Garden Machinery you are buying a quality machine that will provide you with years of service and reliability. Cobra products are backed up by a full UK based service and parts agents.
Cobra Lawnmowers are expertly designed in the UK to cater specifically for the changing conditions of the British Lawn